Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Journey Day 143

Today was a good day. I got to hang out with an old friend, and we had a blast! It was so nice to just spend some time with her, and have fun! I'm learning how to have a balance in my life. How to pursue a close relationship with God, but not take life too seriously. I am learning how to trust God in every single aspect of my life, and it is incredibly freeing! I was thinking about my desire for a relationship, and sure I have that desire, BUT I trust that if God has someone for me, He will bring me to him. For the first time in my life I truly trust that! It took God showing me that he could come through in a big way for me to finally see that I need to trust Him in every single aspect of my life. Tomorrow I will share a verse about trusting God, that I hope will help you remember that you need to trust God with your life too! : ) Good night one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment